Thursday, February 24, 2011

You can do this too at your library!

Well, since I started this librarian gig I've been thankful for all of the program ideas that have been shared with me- either through my colleagues at other libraries in New Jersey, or those ideas that I have "borrowed" from other libraries across the country.

Programming is by far, my favorite part of being a Children's Librarian. Sure, I like to buy books with other people's money...but where else can I wear underwear on my head at work and it be acceptable?

I'm hoping I can share my programming ideas with other librarians through this blog. Why constantly re-invent the wheel? I'm hoping not only to share programs that have been successful in my library, but to pass along some duds too. Who knows...maybe someone out there will be able to take my dud of a program and turn it into a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment